Sunday, January 22, 2012

As a resolutionist ...

It's strange that I have not made any thus far this year.
Yet, I am still going to. Can you really make New Year's resolutions in late January or February? I mean, I have ideas floating around. Are ideas floating around concrete resolutions? Absolutely not. But who said they ever needed to be concrete?
One of the ideas floating around in my head is becoming a better blogger. Read as: a more frequent blog writer.
I know, I know. "Surely you must be joking," you're thinking.
But I am not.
At least I think I am not.
This is why it is not a concrete resolution, peeps. Just a floating idea.
So, having said this ... you might be seeing a lot more of me.
{But don't expect it, because that seems waaay too concret for my current liking.}
I'lllll be baaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment