Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Remember ...

How I own a blog and have for over a year-and-a-half?


Oh, and how in that year-and-a-half have only written six posts?


Yeah.


I need to work on it.


Here's the deal, I feel like I would want to blog more if I felt a little more blog love.


If I can get 10 or more comments on this "boring post", I promise to update my blog at least bi-monthly for the remainder of the year.


Does that even sound somewhat convincing to anyone? Because something in my gut says it doesn't ... but something in my heart says it wishes it was.


I might even begin to leave comments on your blog ... but then again, that might be asking too much, eh?


Happy blogging to you, world!

3 comments:

  1. I will support you in this blogging bi-monthly cause. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count me as number 2 in your blog support campaign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COMMENT! IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS CAN IT COUNT FOR DOUBLE?

    Hey, I miss you lady. I think you are great. That is all.

    ReplyDelete