Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fuh-ood ...

I eat food.

Daily.

It tastes nice.

Especially when it's rice.

Okay, false. I don't recall the last time I ate rice.

But in honor of some changes that I officially have made this week, I am going to tell you my top favorite-est foods.

I know, contain your excitement. I update my blog quarterly and your biggest concern is what food I want to eat. And, in no particular order:

1. Cheese. I am pretty sure I have at least three to five different variety blocks in my fridge at any given time. When I went on my cruise (Oh, hey! I went on a cruise - I suppose I could be blogging about that? But notice how I am not.) I asked my roommates to do their part and eat a large portion of it so it wouldn't go to waste. Either that or freeze it. But seriously, who freezes cheese?

2. Toasted bread with mozzarella cheese chunks and tomatoes. Yes, I did just say chunks. Saying slices would be a straight up lie.

3. Chik-fil-a. Heaven.on.earth.baby. Possibly an addiction. Ho-well.

4. Spinach here. Spinach there. Spinach everywhere. I am strong to the finish because I eat my spinach ... Yet, my name is not Popeye and I am not a sailor. But whatev.

5. Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirls provided by Tillamook. Loooooooove it. Waaaaaant it. Neeeeeeeeed it.

6. Greek yogurt. Honey flavored. Of course, when I am not eating Activia (I just sang that as I wrote it, sooo you probably should have sang "Activiiiiia" as you read it).

7. Popcorn. With cheese and garlic salt. Wasn't lyin' about the cheese fetish. But let's be honest, I will eat any popcorn. Movie popcorn. Microwave popcorn. White cheddar popcorn. You name it. I will eat it. Unless it has Essence flavoring on it. I really don't like it.

8. Pizza. I blame EFY for this. I blame EFY for a lot of things, like why I am still currently sitting in khakis and a polo (was I wearing this outfit the last time I posted - why yes, yes I was). There is a difficult transition from EFY to the real world ... like, people actually eat other things besides pizza on Wednesday nights???? Really? Like what?

9. Golden Corral. Against my the entire world's better judgement, I like Golden Corral. So sue me. But don't. Because then I couldn't afford the $12.99 weekend price when prime rib and steak are available.

AND

10. Diet.Coke. Who needs tiger's blood when you have Diet Coke running through your veins?

But this is me longing for and wishfully reflecting on tastier days ... Today I sit drinking chilled water while watching the Biggest Loser. And definitely not crying (my goal this week for the show this week).

And maybe with these changes I am making this week, I can make more changes like actually updating my blog on a regular basis. Buuuut, then we might be getting to optimistic there, no?

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment