Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I own a blog ... what?

I realize that the last blog post I wrote started off with, "I realized this morning that it's been months since I've written on my blog." And now I want to say ... I realize that it's been five months since I have written on this blog.

I excuse this by saying I don't have anything exciting to write or anything I do want to write is too personal to actually share with the entire world wide web. But notice how those are just excuses. So, here I am today.

Things that are new:

I am back in Logan! And, while EFY is over, I still get to wear polos at my new job, which look exactly like EFY polos. So, that's nice. Although, I would prefer to wear my clothes, I don't think Macey's grocery store, which is still your family's favorite grocery store and mine, cares too much about said clothes.

I moved into this adorable little house:




And I moved in with these girls:

Let's not tell them I just posted a photo of them on my blog, mm-k? Let's forsurely not tell them I stole those photos from their FB pages. Which reminds me, I need to give them their Christmas presents still. For reasons unknown to all, I have decided they have to receive them at the exact same moment. That moment is clearly not now.

Other big news is that I have a guilty pleasure for these little itty-bitty pizza bite rolls that you can only purchase at, drum roll please ... gas stations.

I also feel that it is important that I share with the world wide web at this time that I really, really love the sound at the beginning of Law and Order after the introduction of, "In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."

DUN. DUN.

And I suppose that is all I have to say today. And at the rate I have been going ... I guess I will see you in six month? :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! We miss you! It was good to see you at Christmas. Glad things are going well for you up in LOGAN. If you are every back in my neck of the woods - come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete